Was Your Business Affected by a Federal Disaster?
WHAT IS THE DISASTER RELIEF EMPLOYEE RETENTION CREDIT (ERC)?
- This credit is worth up to $2,400 per qualified employee and offsets your business’s federal income tax liability.
- Eligible businesses qualify for continuing to pay their employees during the time-frame that the business was impacted by the disaster.
- The credit allows qualified wages paid up to 150 days after the end of the disaster incident date.
- Eligible Businesses are those with a principal address or worksite location in one of the affected disaster counties, impacted adversely by the disaster, and retained employees during the impact period.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Administration
- Plan Brokerage: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Open Enrollment Management
- Employee Onboarding & Offboarding
- COBRA Administration
- ACA & COBRA Compliance
- Integration with Payroll & Other Benefits
- Plans through United Healthcare, Florida Blue and Anthem
- Small, Mid-Size & Enterprise Companies Detailed Quarterly Reporting